Mitigating Cyber Risk in an Increasingly Digital Economy
As global business becomes increasingly digital, many companies struggle to defend their rapidly expanding attack surfaces. Your web presence is a vital component of your company’s brand – but it can be compromised by increasingly sophisticated threat actors.
Hackers use brand imagery, assets, and messaging to create spoofed websites, social media accounts, and apps. The goal is to trick users into providing their personally identifiable information (PII) or payment card data.
How can security teams fight back and protect their companies’ customers from falling victim to phishing attacks?
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn about:
- Common cyber attacks used by today’s threat actors
- Defending your digital brand from financial and reputational damages
- Locking down leaked data before it can be used to infiltrate corporate networks or employee accounts
- Balazs Csendes | Sales Director for Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, BlueVoyant
- Ondrej Burian | Sales Engineer for Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, BlueVoyant