The www.bluevoyant.com website (“Website”) is operated by BlueVoyant LLC, (“BlueVoyant”, “we’, “our” and “us”) a company registered in the USA, whose main office is at: 335 Madison Ave, Suite 5G New York, NY 10017. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis on which we use, process, store or disclose any personal information about you (“Personal Data”) as detailed below, that we collect from you or that you provide to us through the Website. The Personal Data provided by you will be held by BlueVoyant as controller. BlueVoyant is committed to protecting and respecting your data and reviews and updates this Notice from time to time as needed and without notice. Therefore, you should review the terms of this Notice periodically for the latest information on our privacy practices.
By visiting the Website, you accept and consent to the practices described in this Notice. If you do not accept the terms of this Notice , please refrain from using the Website.
Unless prohibited by law or other applicable regulatory requirements, we may share your personal information with any affiliate company within our group.
BlueVoyant representative who manages data protection can be contacted using the following email address: [email protected], or alternatively by writing to Attn: Data Privacy Office, BlueVoyant, 335 Madison Ave, Suite 5G New York, NY 10017.
We collect Personal Data from you when you use the Website and process your Personal Data for the purposes of providing you with access to the Website. You can also choose to provide your Personal Data to us via e-mail or otherwise via the Website which we will process for the purposes of responding to your queries, sending you reports or marketing communications.
We may collect and process: information you have provided to us, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and contact details. We ask those persons under the age of 18 refrain from submitting any personal information through this Website.
You provide us with information about yourself, such as by:
- Filling in forms on the website
- Contacting us by phone, email or physical mail
- Asking us to contact you in relation to services we provide
- Subscribing to our mailing lists, newsletters or bulletins
- Completing a survey we send you
- Booking a seminar or event run by us
- Visiting our offices
- Ordering products or services from us
- Requesting downloads of documentation or software
- Requesting support related to software or services
- Interacting with us on social media platforms (such as LinkedIn or Twitter); or
- Reporting a problem with our website
We will collect and process the following Personal Data about you when you visit the Website:
Usage and Device Data
When you visit the Website or avail of services related to the Website, we will collect Personal Data relating to:
- your visits and interactions with the Website including which web pages you visit, time and date of access, what you click on, when you perform these actions;
- your device data including your IP address, location data, device type and language, browser type and other related information; and
- linked websites that you access through the Website.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- We may use legal public sources to obtain information about you. We only obtain information from third parties when permitted by law.
Contact and Query Data
You may choose to give us your Personal Data, such as your name, e-mail address, title, company/employer details and other details relating to you when you interact with us by submitting queries to us (e.g. through using our Website forms or chatbot).
Job Application Data
You may choose to submit a job application to BlueVoyant via the Website which will contain your Personal Data, such as your name, contact details, resume/CV, cover letter, LinkedIn profile and details about visa sponsorship. When you submit a job application, BlueVoyant will process your Personal Data in accordance with the BlueVoyant Candidate Privacy Notice.
- To support your relationship with BlueVoyant by designing content that is suitable to your needs.
- To send you promotional materials or communications regarding services provided by us that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To manage customer success regarding services provided enquiries.
- To improve the content of our site and measure the effectiveness of our marketing activities.
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
The reasons why (“Legal Basis”) and how (“Purposes”) BlueVoyant processes your Personal Data on the Website are explained table:
It is necessary to process your Personal Data to enter into and perform our contract with you, in particular:
- To provide you with access to the Website and to allow you to use the Website; and
- To provide you with access to our webinars (where you register to attend one).
Where we collect your Personal Data by using cookies on our Website, which are not necessary for the Website to operate, we require your consent to do so. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information.
It is necessary to collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate business interests. The specific purposes of pursuing our legitimate business interests are detailed below.
Queries or Requests:
We will process your Personal Data to assess and respond to your Website interactions with us. For example, when you:
- complete the contact us form on the Website ;
- register your interest in attending one of our webinars;
- request to talk to our sales team; and/or
- request a demo of our services.
We will process your Personal Data for marketing purposes:
- when you choose to receive our marketing communications (e.g. our newsletters) or when you subscribe to our mailing lists; and/or
- when you express an interest in receiving any of our reports.
We will process your Personal Data to invite you to events and where we ask for your feedback after an event.
Website Improvements & Functionality:
We will process your Personal Data:
- to provide you with use of the Website and allow you to optimally browse the Website;
- to improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of the Website;
- to monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic data and demographic patterns; and
Compliance with Legal Obligations
We may process your Personal Data where it is necessary to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject under, including but not limited to safeguarding and complying with law enforcement requests.
We may process your Personal Data where it is necessary for BlueVoyant to establish, investigate, exercise or defend a legal claim to which you are a party.
To that end, we may share your information with select third parties including:
- Contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them; and
- The buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of BlueVoyant’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by BlueVoyant about site users is among the assets transferred;.
- Business units within our subsidiaries (e.g. sales, marketing, legal, system administration); and
- Professional advisors who provide professional services to us such as legal advisors and consultants.
BlueVoyant also may disclose personal information to the extent permitted by law. For example, to protect the security of records, to protect against fraud, to comply with applicable law, or to respond to judicial processes or regulatory authorities.
We may also disclose your personal information if we believe such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BlueVoyant, the Website or its visitors.
BlueVoyant would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request BlueVoyant for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that BlueVoyant correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BlueVoyant to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that BlueVoyant erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that BlueVoyant restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to BlueVoyant's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that BlueVoyant transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling - BlueVoyant carries out DPIAs to identify the risks to individuals, show how we are going to deal with them and what measures we have in place to meet UK GDPR requirements.
If you make a request, we aim to respond within one month to you under GDPR or within 45 calendar days under the CCPA. We may have to extend the timeline of our response by two further months if necessary but we will contact you if this need arises. Please also note that we may need to verify your identity when you exercise your data protection rights. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Or write to us at:
ATTN: DATA PRIVACY OFFICE
335 Madison Ave, Suite 5G
New York, NY 10017
Transfer of Information
Information collected through this site is securely stored on our service providers’ geographically distributed servers.
Information that you submit via the site may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). For example, this may happen if one or more of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside the EEA. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Where such transfers occur, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place by ensuring that: a) transfers do not occur without our prior written authority; and b) that an appropriate transfer mechanism, such as Module 2 of the Standard Contractual Clauses (as approved by the European Commission) or an adequacy decision of the European Commission, is in place to protect your Personal Data. If you would like to find out more about any transfers which affect your Personal Data, please contact us by emailing [email protected].
BlueVoyant is concerned with the security of your user information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use. To that end, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal user information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
BlueVoyant understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our site is not designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger, and BlueVoyant will not intentionally collect or maintain personal information from children 13 years of age or younger. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child 13 years of age or younger without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child 13 years of age or younger, please contact us via email at [email protected], with “privacy” in the subject line.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you would like to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, you may send us an email at [email protected] with “privacy” in the subject line or send a letter to:
ATTN: DATA PRIVACY OFFICE
335 Madison Ave, Suite 5G
New York, NY 10017
If you contact us to correct your user information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. We may refuse to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Our website may contain links to our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to them.
Changes to This Notice
Any changes we make to notice in the future will be posted on this page and, when appropriate, you will be notified by email. Please check back frequently for updates or changes.
Candidate Privacy Notice
For all privacy notices related to recruitment, our Candidate Privacy Notice is provided with every application.
BlueVoyant Trademarks and other Claims
BlueVoyant® is registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The company makes claims for its predecessors, subsidiaries, products, product lines, service lines, and services including BlueVoyant Elements™, BlueVoyant Core™, BlueVoyant Core: MDR™, BlueVoyant Terrain™, BlueVoyant Terrain: 3PR™, BlueVoyant Sky™, BlueVoyant Sky: DRP™, BlueVoyant Liquid™, BlueVoyant Liquid: PS™, BlueVoyant Javelin™, BlueVoyant ASA Portal™, BlueVoyant Lightspeed™, BlueVoyant Supply Chain Command™, Rock-Solid Cyber Defense™, Concanon™, Managed Sentinel™, 202 Group™, and Marclay Associates™ as well as other marks, words, icons, symbols, color combinations, and designs other components of company’s brand and identity recognized as marks belonging to the company through trademark or copyright law.
The BlueVoyant Logo
BlueVoyant also holds a trademark claim to BlueVoyant’s logo (below) and can only be used by third parties with the express written permission of BlueVoyant or where legally permitted by fair use standards by journalists or other qualified media sources. In all cases, when put into use, BlueVoyant’s logo should not be distorted, changed, adulterated, or altered in any way. Nor should BlueVoyant’s logo be used in any way to promote products, services, or for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes not expressly authorized by BlueVoyant or in a disparaging or degrading way.
BlueVoyant Service Marks
BlueVoyant® is a registered service mark. The company also uses the following additional service marks: the BlueVoyant logo below; BlueVoyant Elements™; BlueVoyant Core™; BlueVoyant Core: MDR™; BlueVoyant Terrain™; BlueVoyant Terrain: 3PR™; BlueVoyant Sky™; BlueVoyant Sky: DRP™; BlueVoyant Liquid™; BlueVoyant Liquid: PS™; BlueVoyant Javelin™; BlueVoyant ASA Portal™; BlueVoyant Lightspeed™; BlueVoyant Supply Chain Command™; Rock-Solid Cyber Defense™; Concanon™; Managed Sentinel™; and 202 Group™, as well as other marks, words, icons, symbols, color combinations, and designs other components of company’s brand and identity.
BlueVoyant’s service marks should only be used by third parties with the express written permission of BlueVoyant or where legally permitted to do so.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Notice are welcomed and should be addressed to [email protected].
If you have any concerns about the ways in which we process your personal data, you are entitled to report those concerns to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
If you have any concerns about the ways in which we process your personal data, you are entitled to report those concerns to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. If you are based in the UK, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO can be contacted on 0303 123 1113 or you can get in touch via other means, as set out on the ICO website - https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
If you are based in the United States, then you should contact the Attorney General within your State – information on who your Attorney General is can be found here.
If you are based in Hungary, then you should contact the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information with further instructions found here.
Other Data Regulators can be found by searching online for your specific country and the associated Data Protection Regulator.