Join our team
We owe our success to great people.
People who are skilled at what they do and care about protecting businesses – big and small – from today’s evolving cybersecurity threats. And because people like that are rare, we’re always on the lookout for our next outstanding team member. View our open positions below to see if that’s you.
Our mission is to help defend businesses around the world against agile and well-financed cyber attackers by providing unparalleled visibility, insight and responsiveness.
Trust and Accountability
We value transparency within the organization and strive to create an organization that is strengthened through communication and respect.
No one does what we do. Our company works with the largest commercial and exclusive-use dataset available. Not to mention access to an extensive set of automation playbooks and data connectors that allows us to be on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology.
People believe in our vision. We recently closed a $250 million Series D round and have surpassed unicorn status.
We operate in more than 20 countries, including Israel, Singapore, Colombia, the UK, and all across the U.S. Our unique international perspective facilitates innovation and rapid expansion.
Expertise and Mentorship
Working at BlueVoyant gives you the opportunity to collaborate with our highly-skilled team – including top former government cyber officials and seasoned veterans from across the cybersecurity industry.
Diversity and Inclusive Leadership
BlueVoyant is passionate about creating an organization where everyone feels comfortable bringing their whole selves to work. In addition to fair and equitable treatment for our employees, we adopt a continually learning mindset through company-wide lectures, newsletters, and training.
- Top Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career development opportunities – Training, Mentorships
- Meal Perks
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Robust Military Leave Benefits
- Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Pet Benefits
- Flexible-working culture with the option to work remote or at our offices around the country (and world)
- Social Good – Volunteer opportunities and an additional 4 days of paid leave for volunteer work
- Employee Assistance Program