Pivoting Into Digital Risk Protection: The Time Is Now
The global economy has embraced digital transformation for decades, but COVID-19 accelerated adoption as much of the global workforce moved to home offices during the early days of the pandemic. Organizations were forced to pivot to digitize everything: communication channels, transactions, and even security practices.
Predictably, threat actors wasted no time in exploiting the newly remote workforce. New potential attack vectors have emerged, hacker habits have evolved, and increasingly sophisticated cyber threats have made it harder for security teams to distinguish between legitimate and fraudulent activity. Many organizations without the substantial resources needed to develop automated threat detection, hire a team of analysts, and pay for curated threat intelligence feeds are left without a viable internal solution. They need a solution – and that solution is Digital Risk Protection (DRP).
In this on-demand webinar, BlueVoyant cyber threat experts will explain:
- The new cybersecurity challenges associated with digital transformation and the remote economy
- How DRP solutions can help organizations navigate these challenges
- What criteria security decision makers should evaluate when considering different vendors
- Yael Rosenfelder | Director of Product Management - DRP, BlueVoyant
- Brian Wrozek | Principal Analyst, Forrester