Discussion-based sessions designed to educate, prepare, and test your organization’s incident response.
Our team includes former government cyber officials with extensive frontline experience in responding to advanced cyber threats
We use lessons learned from our world-class Incident Response team to help refine our tabletop exercises
Our proprietary global cyber threat data set provides unrivaled threat intelligence that enables us to add current attack vectors and realistic scenarios into the tabletop exercises
After the exercise, a professional services team expert will help you update your policies
We help your team address the full Incident Response lifecycle, from detection, analysis, containment, and post-incident investigation, to possible litigation support. BlueVoyant will proactively help you identify vulnerabilities, test and assess controls, and provide managed security services.
- Compromise assessment to detect intruders dwelling in your network
- Readiness assessment determines your Incident Response plan maturity
- Create, develop, or update your emergency response plan
- VISIBL to periodically identify vulnerabilities for quick remediation
- Incident Response Retainers and Managed Services for security support