Incident Response Retainer
Always-on access to an expert technical team ready to respond at any time.
We have former FBI cyber forensic investigators that respond to advanced cyber threats
Our Incident Response team is trusted by more than 20 cyber insurance companies
Vulnerability identification using vulnerability scans, penetration testing, and user awareness.
Our penetration testers have an average of 10 years of cybersecurity experience
We can develop and improve your IR plans to more effectively combat attackers
We have a proven track record of successfully handling hundreds of full scope forensic investigation and containment matters involving: ransomware attacks; insider threat; malware-based data breaches; and theft of sensitive information such as Personal Identifiable Information and Protected Health Information (PII/PHI).
- Pre-arranged, rapid response SLAs to minimize breach impact
- Predefined IR chain-of-command, processes, and communication methods
- Rollover unused hours into a retainer renewal
- Annual Domain-Wide Third-Party Breach report
- Quarterly threat briefings