Experts to help you assess and improve your security posture, and respond to and remediate incidents.
Digital Forensics and Incident Response
We contain, remediate, investigate, and provide litigation support for your cyber crisis.
Helping clients improve their cyber resilience.
- Compromise Assessment
- Incident Response Plan
- Incident Response Team Threat Exercises
- Forensics & Incident Response Retainer
- VISIBL Vulnerability Identification Services
- Managed Services
Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Analysis
Enabling you to identify vulnerabilities, validate remediation, and improve the security of your networks, personnel, and products.
- External Vulnerability Analysis
- Penetration Testing
- Attacker Simulation
- Application Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning
VISIBL Vulnerability Identification Services
Continuously identify security vulnerabilities, and periodically test response teams and employees.
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Uncover, prioritize, and plan to remediate costly cybersecurity risks and improve your overall security posture, and make better-informed mergers and acquisitions (M&A) decisions.
- Cybersecurity Assessments
- CMMC + NIST 800-53
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Due Diligence
- Organizational Digital Footprinting
- User Awareness Training & Phishing
- Virtual CISO
Dark Web Investigations and Litigation Support
Providing actionable intelligence and context to protect against threats from the dark web, as well as serving as an expert witness for post-breach investigations.
- Comprehensive Dark Web Investigation
- Key Personnel Footprinting
- Third-Party Email Breach Data Report
- Litigation Support & Expert Witness
- Post-Breach Investigation
- Unemployment Claims Fraud
- More than 20 cyber insurance companies trust us to perform Incident Response for their insured clients
- CMMC instructors on staff to help achieve and maintain U.S. defense regulatory compliance
- Our former FBI experts provide class-action litigation support for numerous law firms
- Provided M&A due diligence for deals ranging from online gambling operator to multinational credit company