To Renew or Not Renew: Cyber Insurance is the Question
Worried about not being renewed for your cyber insurance or not even being able to get a policy? Concerned that your risk posture isn’t helping your premiums or coverage options? Join us on September 29 at 11 a.m. ET as we discuss ways to become a better risk to your cyber insurance provider and broker, and how to prove to your provider that you have operationalized cyber preparedness and incident response.
We will also discuss ways BlueVoyant’s MDR service and incident response retainers shore up your defenses prior to a claim and may help you balance the price tag and coverage options of your cyber insurance premiums and policies.
- What factors may increase your own cyber insurance premium, or disqualify your organization altogether
- What it means to be a “better” risk by implementing solutions such as multi-factor authentication, security assessments, and managed detection and response (MDR)
- Understand how to balance the costs of cyber insurance and for cybersecurity services to achieve the most benefit for your business
- Jennifer Mulvihill | Business Development Head, Insurance and Legal, BlueVoyant
- Mona Ghadiri | Director of Product Management, BlueVoyant