Quantifying Cyber Risk Across the Private Equity Portfolio
In the pursuit of a positive ROI, successful firms in the private equity space must consider all manner of risk applicable to portfolio companies, and cyber risk has become one of the most prominent of such concerns. If an investment target is compromised by attackers and suffers a cyber incident, the negative financial, operational and reputational consequences can be overwhelming even for the most diligent of investors.
Join the experts of the BlueVoyant Strategic Development Group on February 28 as we discuss the current state of portfolio cyber risk in the private equity business and what actions and solutions firms can take to protect their investments and their reputations.
This webinar will cover:
- Why Portfolio Company Cyber Risk Mitigation should be a major area of focus for private equity firms
- How PE firms at different levels of maturity are approaching the challenge of portfolio cyber risk
- Different cyber risk mitigation best practices and strategies that can be applied to PE and what solutions are available to rapidly scale maturity
- James Tamblin | Vice Chairman, Strategic Development Group, BlueVoyant
- Dan Vasile | Vice President, Strategic Intelligence, BlueVoyant