Maximizing Your ROI With BlueVoyant’s MDR for Endpoint Powered by SentinelOne
Today’s cyber landscape is being fought on many fronts, and none is more important than the endpoint space. With initiatives ranging from cyber insurance carriers to the federal government, Endpoint Detection and Response is becoming a must-have in your security stack. However, some questions need to be considered whether you are migrating from a traditional antivirus solution or integrating your current EDR into an XDR strategy.
We’ll take you through real-world scenarios and explain common problems and the steps companies can take in their effort to increase their overall security posture.
What can attendees expect to learn?
- Strategies for mitigating alert fatigue
- The value of SentinelOne in a modern SOC
- Best practices for identifying unmanaged and rogue IT assets
- Overcoming market shortages, the skills gap, and maintaining business continuity
- Where to prioritize time and budget to reduce the most significant risk and generate the most prominent impact when choosing to in-source or out-source MDR
Mona Ghadiri, Director of Product Management, BlueVoyant
James Adams, Sales Engineer, SentinelOne
James has spent over 7 years in the security space working with products such as EDR, SIEM, NDR, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management, and Identity Access Management.