7 Experts Share Key Questions To Ask When Evaluating Providers
How Resource-Constrained Security Teams Can Achieve the Capabilities of the Most Well-Defended Organizations
As cyber threats and the solutions employed to address them become more challenging, businesses are increasingly turning to managed security service providers (MSSPs) for help. Selecting the right service provider can be a lot more difficult than deciding that you need one.
The first step in determining the proper security for your organization is to arm yourself with the right questions. Mighty Guide asked seven security experts to share some of the key questions that should be used when evaluating an MSSP. Although their responses vary, they all point to the importance of an MSSP having an appropriate technology stack and an open relationship that relies on visibility and responsiveness.
This eBook answers the following questions:
- When should you consider partnering with an MSSP?
- How do you know if an MSSP has the technology resources to meet your security needs?
- How do you decide the service level and scope of coverage you need from an MSSP?
- How do you evaluate an MSSP’s threat hunting capabilities and their ability to proactively detect new threats?
- How do you evaluate a service provider’s ability to end, prevent, and respond to breaches?